IRMA administers four Loss Control Visits on a 4-year cyclical rotation.
- Risk Management Policy Review Visit (formerly known as the IMAP)
- OSHA Compliance Assessment Visit (formerly known as the Regulatory Assistance Visit)
- Facility Inspection Visit (formerly known as the Hazard Survey Visit)
- Fall Hazard Assessment Visit
- Aquatic Facility Inspection:
- Every 2 years, during the open months of operation (June – August).
- Playground Safety Inspection Program
- Every 4 years, during the months of April and September.
Members visits will be scheduled to occur during the same month, each year, taking the guess work out of the Loss Control Visit cycle. Log into your member specific page to see your Loss Control Visit Schedule.
Make a selection from the menu to the left.